The catalogue has two sections, the first describes 443 specimens from Africa, the second section describes 81 specimens from Europe, Asia, and North America. "Though this is more of a zoological work, Dollman included several hunting excerpts from Selous' books and journal articles to highlight the descriptions of the species displayed." Czech Africa, p. 49.
112 pp & vii.
In original brown cloth with gilt title on spine; name blacked out in prelims, with one more blacked out mark on page 77. Presentation plate from the Trustees of the British Museum pasted down in front end papers. Internally clean, a very nice copy.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 22.5 x 14.5
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.