A most beautiful cherry wood walking stick. The knob is magnificently carved from a billiard ball by a Boer POW, in 1902.
"GEMAAKT DOOR J.G. REYNEKE IN K.G.V. SCHAPTE ST. HELENA. 1902."
Two portraits of President S.J.P. Kruger and three carvings of ZAR emblem decorate the knob. The carvings are of an extremely high standard. This stick was made for presentation to President Kruger, but was not delivered because Kruger had already left South Africa. This is a truly exceptional item and the workmanship is of the very highest standard.
- Overall Condition: Very good.
- Size: 88.5 cm.
- Sold By: Ex Libris
- Contact Person: Dr. P.J.B. Lamb
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0829364794
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT or Paypal with a 5% surcharge to cover additional costs.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved