A very nice cane with cigar cutter fitted in handle. Metal parts of handle have been lacquered and I see no silver hall marks. The former owner asserts that it was made in London in 1916. Ferrule is splitting.
- Overall Condition: Very good.
- Size: 84 cm.
- Sold By: Ex Libris
- Contact Person: Dr. P.J.B. Lamb
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0829364794
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT or Paypal with a 5% surcharge to cover additional costs.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved