The reminiscences of Arthur Betteridge from the Great War, firstly as an infantryman and later as a fighter pilot in the Royal Flying Corps. He was wounded on 18 July, 1916, the and worst of the battle at Delville Wood.
- Binding Condition: Very good.
- Overall Condition: Very good.
- Size: 27 x 21 cm.
- Sold By: Ex Libris
- Contact Person: Dr. P.J.B. Lamb
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0829364794
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT or Paypal with a 5% surcharge to cover additional costs.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.