Par le S. Robert de Vaugondy Géogr. ordinaire du Roy &c. Engraved by E. Dussy.
260 x 295 mm, later colouring, with a good plate mark and full margins, cellotape marks at the corners and the edges of the side margins. Paris (1762)
A small French map of southern Africa (with an inset of the horn of Africa) entitled ‘Congo Cafrerie. This map was first issued in 1762, engraved by E. Dussy and corrected by Delamarche in 1794/5. Norwich: Maps of Africa, 1983, map 172.
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA