Well bound in dark blue cloth-covered boards, with what appears to be a section of the original spine affixed to the spine binding. Pages in good condition, clean and neatly edged. Easily handled and read. Ex Libris book plate (Percival Bishop) on front paste-down endpaper.
Correspondence between the Governor of the Cape of Good Hope and the Colonial Office in London, during the period of the Frontier Wars. Letters deal with claims; complaints; troop movements; Levies; murders; disturbances in Griqualand etc. Very detailed information with marginal references and notes.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Size: 310 x 210 x 20 mm
- Sold By: Pringle Bay Books
- Contact Person: Neil Berens
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 082 899 7195 or 083 652 5694
- Preferred Payment Methods: Mastercard, VISA, and EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.