Mr. C. J. Rhodes to Colonial Office (April 28, 1898) - Submits proposals for the extension of the existing line of the Bachuanaland Railway Company to the Lake Tanganyika, and asks for the co-operation of Her Majesty's Government.
Colonial Office to Mr. C. J. Rhodes (July 28, 1898) - Requests further information before inviting Parliament to give the scheme financial support.
Mr. C. J. Rhodes to Colonial Office (January 17, 1899) - Replies to No.2
Mr. C. J. Rhodes to Colonial Office (March 27, 1899) - Submits further proposals
Colonial Office to Mr. C. J. Rhodes (May 1, 1899) - States that Her Majesty's Government are not able to accept any of the proposals submitted to them, and makes a counter-proposal.
Mr. C. J. Rhodes to Colonial Office (May 9, 1899) - States objections to the counter-proposal of Her Majesty's Government.
London: Printed for Her Majesty's Stationery Office, By Darling & Son, LTD.; British Parliamentary Paper C. 9323; Paper wrappers; Collation complete - 21 pages; Text in English; Very clean copy.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 30 x 20,5 cm
- Sold By: The Antiquarian Book
- Contact Person: Mariana Deric
- Country: Slovenia
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +38641467545
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal; Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum); Bank/Wire Transfer; Credit cards accepted via PayPal's secure payment system only
- Trade Associations: AA Approved