[xxiii pages - advertisements] + 497 pages - the complete directory, + [xxxii pages - advertisements], watermarks on the preliminary pages, light foxing throughout, arithmetical annotations in pen and pencil on several pages, green card covers - paperback, the corners have been reinforced, the title has been printed on the spine – there is no title page, a good copy .
From the preface: With the Natal Directory the publishers issue annually "Davis' Natal Almanac and Gazetteer" as a pendant to the Natal Directory. That for 1914 has been carefully compiled and contains in a condensed form a mass of useful information, so arranged as to be easy of reference. Among the many items of interest and utility are: An alphabetical Directory and complete gazetteer of East Griqualand; and a very complete gazetteer, giving information concerning every borough, township and village in the province.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo ( 220 x 140 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.