The narrative is a continuation of the journey published under the title " A Hunter's Arcadia," the country explored being a tract bordering the Great Kalahari Desert. The volume is well illustrated, and affords an interesting account of these regions, from a sportman's point of view.
SOURCE: Mendelssohn. Volume 1. Pages 603-4.
Original green cloth gilt, with lion gilt vignette to front board, gilt lettering to spine. viii plus 234 pages. Halftitle. Frontispiece with tissue guard. Title. Preface. Contents. List of Full-page illustrations(12+1). 8.vo. 1888.
Slight offset to endpapers. Binding tight and contents and illustrations. Very clean copy.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good-All Plates.
- Size: 23 X 15cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA