127 pages: chiefly tables. Cloth. Slight browning to page edges. Ownership details on front free endpaper. Reprint of the 1902 edition. Text in Dutch.
Colenbrander lists the marriages of early residents at the Cape; and the number of children of each union. Unlike Hans Heese in GROEP SONDER GRENSE, he steered away from marriages involving people "van die Kaap", or children born out of wedlock.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 22 x 15 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.