The following pages constitute the Diary I kept during my voyage to the Cape in 1858. It has been suggested that in a printed form it would be acceptable to many of my friends, as well as afford some sort of momento of my visit home in 1865.
As the original manuscript was fast falling to pieces, I have acceded to the proposal, on condition that it has a private circulation only. October 18th, 1865.
Inscribed 'To my sister Margaret with her Bother's love. Nov. 8th 1865'. The manuscript dedication is to the writer's sister.
39 pages text. Very Good
Small dark green handbook with bevelled embossed design to upper & lower boards.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 16.5 x 11.5 cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA