James Walton records the spread of Flat-roofed Houses to the rural areas in about 1860. Flat-roofed houses were starting to be popular in Cape Town in the mid to late 1700's to prevent the spread of fire. The book is well illustrated with many fine examples of the rural flat-roofed shops and houses some with plans. This book is limited to 400 copies.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-7617540
- Preferred Payment Methods: Master/Visa cards, and EFT payment for South African Buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.