First edition: 134 pages, brown cloth boards titled gilt on the spine, a very good copy in the dust jacket now housed in a protector.
From the dust jacket: Dusklands is about men obsessed and corrupted by the limitless power of technology. It is probably the first truly major modern South African novel and must be judged by the standards of the best modern fiction, with no qualifications whatsoever. As J.V. Crewe has said in a penetrative review: "Dusklands is a very remarkable first book written with a fastidiousness and power that are rare on the South African literary scene, or any literary scene."
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (230 x 150 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA