Rindone hunted lion and buffalo in Kenya; nyala in South Africa; kudu in Botswana; elephant in the Caprivi Strip; roan in Angola; duiker in the Drakensberg Range of South Africa; gemsbok in Namibia; and elephant and lion in Cameroons. He also relates other hunting trips abroad.
8vo (7 leaves) + 258 pages. Coloured frontispiece + 3 coloured plates + 6 brown tone plates + 15 plates printed on recto & verso. Tan faux leather with gilt spine titles, and gilt shield & drum vignette to upper board. Stain at the bottom corner of the frontispiece, title page and first ten pages.
Foreword by Rob Deane, with illustrations and bronzes by Lorenzo Ghiglieri. Signed copy.
CZECH: Pages 233-4.
- Jacket Condition: As Published
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 22 x 14.5cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.