A history of farming in Rhodesia taken from memoirs and family records, giving a fascinating insight into life of the early farmers. It takes you back to 1890's when men and women set out into the untamed bush to peg farm boundaries. It tells of hardships, such as rinderpest and blackwater fever. Included are the minutes of the district farmers association dating back to 1911.
- Jacket Condition: Minor rubbing
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: good
- Size: 21 cm X 15 cm
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-7617540
- Preferred Payment Methods: Master/Visa cards, and EFT payment for South African Buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.