Blue Coth Boards with gilt lettering and coat of arms. Fold out map at back of Volume 1
The book covers the eighteen years spent in East Africa by Tucker who was Bishop of Uganda. Tucker records some of the politicas, materiand and spiritual history and development of Uganda and East Africa.
Previous owner's name neatly written in Ink on Front End Paper of Volume 1
Colour an Black and White Plates.
Volume 1 359 pages
Volume 2 388 pages
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-7617540
- Preferred Payment Methods: Master/Visa cards and EFT payment for South African Buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved