Second impression: 49 pages of text, frontispiece, many maps, plans and illustrations including 112 plates, blue cloth gilt, dust jacket unevenly faded. First published in 1933 and reprinted in 1957.
Signed by the author on the title page and dated 20 December 1966
It was acclaimed as the most important study on this subject to date, when first published in 1933. Publisher’s note.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: Large 4to (345 x 260 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA