Introduction by Frank R. Bradlow.
Facsimile reprint: 535 pages, colour frontispiece from the original edition and 4 additional colour plates from paintings by Baines, 7 plates, 27 illustrations in the text, 3 folding maps and maps on endpapers, green cloth with blind tooling on the upper cover, titled gilt on the spine, top edge dyed green, very good copy in the slightly worn dust jacket now housed in a Brodart protector.
Volume VI in the Heritage Series of the Pioneer Head.
An edition limited to 1000 copies of which this is no.155
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: thick 8vo (230 x160mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA