x, 211 pages. Paper covered boards, dust wrapper faded on spine & price clipped. Spotting on page edges. Gift inscription on front free endpaper.
Deals with the entire range of African food, from antelope cooked by Bushmen on an open fire to the pastries of the Cape colonists.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 21,5 x 13,5 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA