An African Hunting Heritage Collection-
8vo.vii + 294 pages.Frontispiece plus ten plates printed on recto and verso. Red faux leather with gilt elephant on the upper board, and gilt titles and decorations on spine. Slipcase. Limited edition- 814/1000 copies.
A noted professional hunter describes his big game adventures in East Africa from 1927-1947, with particular attention paid to buffalo and lion. He recounts safaris with Hollywood notables and European and Indian nobility to boot.
Source: Czech: Page 5.
Very clean copy,
- Binding Condition: Fine + Slipcase
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 21.5 x14.5cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA