This lot comprises the following five titles, all first editions, the first 3 published by Barrie and Jenkins and the last two by Collins Harvill:
1. Royal Flash. 1970. Flashman No. 2. A very good plus unmarked copy in a good only unclipped dustwrapper which has some wear, a few edge tears and a 4x3cm. chip along the top edge of the rear panel.
2. Flashman At The Charge. 1973. Flashman No. 4. An about fine unmarked copy in a just about fine unclipped complete dustwrapper which has minimal if any fading of the spine. A superior copy.
3. Flashman's Lady. 1977. Flashman No. 6. A very good plus unmarked copy in a very good or better price clipped but otherwise complete dustwrapper which has slight rubbing at the extremes of the spine which is also mildly sunned.
4. Flashman and The Dragon. 1985. Flashman No. 8. A fine copy in a fine unclipped dustwrapper.
5. Flashman and The Mountain of Light. 1990. Flashman No.9. A fine copy in a fine unclipped dustwrapper which has a 6mm. closed nick at the top of the fold between front panel and the front flap.
This is a heavy lot so bidders outside of South Africa should be aware of shipping costs.
- Jacket Condition: As described
- Binding Condition: Very Good Plus - Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA