1st Edition. 320pp., 14 photos. John Hamilton Ltd. . In the original black cloth lettered in gilt on the spine in a complete dustwrapper. Vivian Voss joined the RFC in Canada in 1917, trained as a pilot & arrived in France 1918, served with 48 and later 88 Squadrons. His narrative includes an interesting account of the German March offensive from the perspective of the air, and much more of interest.
A very good plus unmarked and unfoxed copy in a like dustwrapper which is not price-clipped and has light edge wear and one 15mm. closed tear. Altogether a very collectable copy and scarce thus.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good Plus
- Binding Condition: Very Good Plus
- Overall Condition: Very Good Plus
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.