147 pages, vignette on the endpaper and title page printed in black and brown, 6 full-page plates similarly printed in black and brown, brown buckram with gilt titling along the spine and a gilt vignette on the upper cover, fore-edges uncut, contents bright, a very good copy.
The colophon reads:
Designed and published at the Golden Cockerel Press, and printed at The Chiswick Press in Aldine Bembo type-face on Milbourn mould-made paper. The binding of the standard copies is by Mansell and the special copies are bound by E.W. Hiscox.
The Edition is limited to 500 numbered copies, of whch Nos. 1-100 are specially bound.
This copy is No. 492
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: Small folio (320 x 200 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA