149 pages,  pages of plates: illustrations, portraits, maps. Paperback.
Colonel Jan Breytenbach commanded the famous, or infamous, 32 Battalion which campaigned so effectively in Angola and Namibia during the Bush War. The publishers were a small firm that only produced a limited print run of this book. It is a revealing and honest look at the war and has become a sought after account of the fighting between South African forces on the one side and Angolans and Cubans on the other, north of the "cutline".
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 22 x 15 cm
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved