Ahrens had an interesting record of a long association with the Department of Justice. He travelled widely in the Union as well as South-West Africa. It includes areas from St Lucia Bay to Walvis Bay. This is a fascinating story, humorous, humanitatian and factual.
Second edition printed just two months after the first. 193 pages and index at back. In splendid condition. Dedicated and signed in front by author.
- Jacket Condition: Fair
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.