166 pages, frontispiece, 6 plates, map, mustard cloth titled in black on upper cover and spine, light foxing, overall a very good copy
A SOUTH AFRICAN BIBLIOGRAPHY volume 1 page 95: Three copies listed.
Hackett (R.G.) SOUTH AFRICAN WAR BOOKS page 84 (illustrated) : 'Campaign diary from March 1901 to May 1902 compiled by the Company commander. The narrative is chiefly concerned with events in the Western Transvaal, Two shipboard magazines, "The Chit" and "The Orcana Express", are reproduced in appendices'.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (190 x 130 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA