Spine sunned, otherwise a very good to near fine copy with no inscriptions, clean pages and tight binding.
xi + 307pp + 1 (press reviews of the first edition). All illustrated plates present.
Contains two chapters on lion hunting and four chapters on South Africa from 1899 - 1902 including some of the following subjects: The Pom-Pom, Magersfontein, Lord Roberts Arrives, Boer Trenches, The Advance to Pretoria, Street Fighting at Germiston, Beards, The Power of the Rifle, Diamond Hill, Long Tom, A Stupid Transport Officer, Komati Poort, Guarding Prisoners, General French Commands, Sniping the Sniper, An Untruthful Missionary, Steynsdorp, Chasing The Government, We Meet De Wet Without Knowing It, A Reckless Artist Meets His End, We Find Some Government Papers etc.
- Binding Condition: Near Fine
- Overall Condition: Near Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 074 123 5861
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved