1 volume. First edition 1900.
The work is dedicated to Cecil John Rhodes who
wrote the introduction.
The first traverse of Africa from North to South.
Highly regarded and important work of travel, hunting and
adventure. Numerous encounters with wild elephants and
savage tribes. Excellent reading and stunning illustrations.
Publishers pictorial cover with title. Gilt title on spine.
xvi, 377 pages + 2 page publishers catalogue.
Full-page + in-text illustrations.
3 maps [2 fold-out]. Some foxing.
Recorded shipping weight 2000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 24.5 x 19 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved