Edited by D. F. Abernethy
First edition: 221 pages, numerous photographs, light foxing, blue cloth titled gilt on the upper cover and spine, the spine is faded and the cloth worn along the edges of the covers, light foxing, a good copy.
Czech (Dr. Kenneth) An Annotated Bibliography of African Big Game Hunting Books 1785-1999 page108: Glynn recounts his days mining for gold in South Africa, fighting natives, and hunting for eland, buffalo, and giraffe near the White River. Along the Pungwe River he bagged buffalo, lion, and hippo. There are numerous other hunting episodes, including a jaunt after elephants in the Sheringoma Forest. A scarce work.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (210 x140mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA