An African Hunting Heritage Book.
Randall writes of his experiences during the Mau Mau Rebellion in Kenya, as well as hunts after oryx, cheetah, crocodiles and other game.
8vo.xiii+ 220 pages. Frontispiece + 11 plates printed on recto & verso. Red fauz leather with gilt shield and spear vignette to upper board, and gilt titles and decorations on spine.
Signed and limited edition. 516 0f 1000 copies.
SOURCE: CZECH. Page 230.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 22 x 14.65cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.