294 pages, colour frontispiece portrait, numerous colour and some black & white plates, grey cloth, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
'All that I do, even outside of South Africa, is still with the eye, the heart and the soul of the land of my birth. I must hear and listen to the cares and joys - gaieties which shoulder all the sufferings, injustices, greeds and hatreds. Through the wealth of gold and other minerals in our country - yet still looking forward into building up a future suitable to the honour of mankind ...' Gerard Sekoto (p. 241).
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: Oblong 4to (230 x 155 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.