First edition: 223  pages, frontispiece, 2 maps, numerous black and white illustrations, map on front free endpaper, front hinge starting to wear, all edges gilt, the corners are slightly bumped and worn, original pictorial cloth boards, title gilt on the upper cover and spine, which is frayed at the top and the bottom, a good copy.
A South African Bibliography volume 2 page 183: An account of Rhodesia from the missionary point of view, but has a chapter on Dingiswayo, Shaka and Mzilikazi.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (220 x 170 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA