Full colour map mounted on linen and folded (110 x860 mm), a very good copy.
Topocadastral map showing gold mining company holdings in the areas of Lichtenburg, Wolmaranstad, Vredefort, Bloemhof, Bothaville, Kroonstad, Hoopstad, Ventersburg, Boshof, Winburg, Bloemfontein, Thaba Nchu, Clocolan and Ladybrand.
The map includes national roads, main roads and secondary roads, railways, rivers, towns and townships, mine boundaries and outcrop and sub-outcrop. Key to mines and holdings. Summary of output for major producing mines November -December 1946
Chiefly in colour. Scale 1 : 250,000
Published under Government Printer Copyright Authority 567 of 10/5/1945
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA