223 pages, profusely illustrated with full colour plates, black and white drawings in the text, maps, brown cloth titled in bronze on the spine, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
Inscription on half title page reads: To Lisa Penzhorn Hope you enjoy this book! Best wishes John Marais Okt 2011
Author's note: For many people today the sight of a great tusker in a conservation area is an experience without equal. What makes it so special is that only a handful of these magnificent animals remain in the wild. Our aim in producing this book was to celebrate and commemorate some of the past and present African great tuskers. As time goes by, further great tuskers will no doubt appear to grace nature reserves with their presence and to give pleasure to tourists and hunters alike.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 4to (310 x 280 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.