First edition, first impression of the first book about the South African Cape impressionist artist.
Published by Tafelberg in 1964.
Book and dust jacket in fine condition. Signed by the artist in the same year of publication.
149pp, publisher's light green cloth binding.
- Jacket Condition: Near Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Near Fine
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.