191 pages, colour frontispiece and 10 colour plates reproduced from Gwelo Goodman oil paintings, numerous black & white photographs by Arthur Elliott, many diagrams and text illustrations, blue gilt decorated cloth.
Chapters on Constantia, the Castle, Table Valley, Stellenberg, Eerste River, Vergelegen, Stellenbosch, Simonsberg, Mulders Vlei, Groot Drakenstein, Waggon-Maker's Valley, Waveren, old Cape Dutch furniture and the land itself.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 4to (230 x 290 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA