First Edition, Hardcover Octavo bound in red cloth boards and has 34 pages. Gilt lettering on the front board only, boards show minimal shelf wear.
Illustrated with a royal coat-of-arms and two colour plates with tissue guards, The Character and credit of the British Army must chiefly depend upon the zeal and ardour, by which all who enter into its service are animated, and consequently it is of the highest importance that any measure calculated to excite the spirit of emulation, by which alone great gallant actions are achieved, should be adopted.
The Names of those Officers, who, in consideration of their Gallant Services and Meritorious Conduct in Engagements with the enemy, have been distinguished with Titles, Medals, or other Marks of His Majesty’s gracious favour. Slight offsetting can be seen on the front/rear pastedowns and end-papers, some foxing throughout.
Overall, the book and the binding are in very good condition.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 225 x 1475 mm
- Sold By: Bookdealers cc
- Contact Person: Doron Locketz. Vivienne Yudaken.
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 7821101
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa, Diners, AMEX and Mastercard
- Trade Associations: South African Bookdealers Association