176 pages: illustrations (chiefly colour), portraits, maps. Paper covered boards. Signed & dated by Westby-Nunn on inside front cover. No. 49 of an edition limited to 100 copies.
Includes a chronology, descriptions of the forts and batteries, farming, fishing industry, buildings and personalities, etc. of Hout Bay, as well as a list of selected accommodation, restaurants and businesses.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 25 x 18 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA