With two black and white photos and five bird sketches. An entertaining account of how Ian Fleming used the name of an American ornithologist who wrote a book about West Indian birds, for his fictional secret agent, including details of the only meeting between Fleming and the real James Bond. 62 pages.
Book condition: green cloth boards in very good condition, end-papers unmarked, text and binding good. See picture below for marks on the very last 3 pages only. Jacket condition: very good, not price-clipped.
This book is in great condition.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.