194 pages: frontispiece, maps. (Genealogy publication; no. 27). Skivertex, dust wrapper.
The descendants of the Huguenots who came to South Africa in the 1600s and 1700s have made a huge contribution to the development of their new land.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 21 x 15 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA