Hardback with unclipped dustcover over orange boards with black lettering to spine.
Hibben recounts his four safaris to Africa where he hunted elephant, rhino, and buffalo in Uganda; more elephant in Mozambique; red buffalo in the Central African Republic; addax and oryx in the Sahara; bongo in Kenya; and a host of other game.
8vo.xviii+ 232pp. 16 plates printed on recto and verso. The British edition was published by Robert Hale, London in 1964.
CZECH: Page 126.
Very clean copy.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 21.5 x 14.5 cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA