Invaluable record of all facets of medical work done throughout the war, from hospital ships, to base hospitals, field facilities - all from the unrestricted point of view of a civilan surgeon. 549 pp with bw illustrations and maps. Very good condition in original covers apart from a few isolated spots of foxing.
- Jacket Condition: none
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 200 x 140mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.