This is the second edition of this very scarce First World War book. The first edition was published in December 1915. Both are scarce. From the Preface "the current edition contains later information on many points... This is especially the case in connection with the two German Railways." Small 8vo. 178pp. In the original paper covered cloth backed boards. Lightly worn but a very good copy.
- Binding Condition: About Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: Small 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.