First edition: 124 pages, numerous full page colour photographs, grey cloth, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
Signed by David Goldblatt on the half title page.
A major body of images focuses on the stark landscapes of the Northern Cape, while related works look at the appearance of public and private memorials within the landscape, as well as South African towns in the time of Aids. Another part of this body of work consists of a new series of portraits: 'municipal people' - mayors, councillors, managers and other employees who are responsible for the new dispensation of local government in South African towns. http://archive.stevenson.info/exhibitions/goldblatt/intersections2/index.htm
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: oblong 4to (300 x 350 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA