113 pages: illustrations, plans, maps. (South African biographical & historical series; volume 20). Skivertex spine & paper covered boards, dust wrapper browned on spine.
The Irish settler parties under Parker, Butler, Ingram and Synnot formed part of the broader 1820 settler scheme, but were forced to live in and around Clanwilliam on the western side of the Cape- far away from those settled north of Port Elizabeth. They too suffered hardship and privation. This carefully researched account ends when Victoria ascended the throne in 1837. Seldom seen.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 25 x 18 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.