156 pages, illustrated in colour throughout, silver cloth, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
Opposite the title page: Irma Stern was the first South African artist whom the Rembrandt Van Rijn Art Foundation singled out to honour with a countrywide exhibition in 1968, two years after her death. This publication by the Foundation commemorates the centenary of Irma Stern's birth and is a celebration of her creativity. At the same time it is a fitting tribute to the Foundation's 30 years of promoting the visual arts.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 4to (310 x 280 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.