Mit Einem Auszug aus Dem "Tagebuch Einer Malerin" und 32 bildern. (Junge Kunst, Band 51)(put in bold)
29 pages of letterpress (of which 7 are an English translation), 32 full-page black & white reproductions of paintings, original orange printed paper wrappers with a cloth back - the cloth on the spine has been lost and the front cover is detached and frayed at the corners and along the edges, the contents are in good condition.
Presentation inscription on the half title page to her cousin reads, 'To Ilse von Irma Stern, 1934.' The first book on Irma Stern's work published in the Junge Kunst series of more than fifty small monographs published between 1919 and 1931 and which included many well known artists of the period such as Picasso, Kandinsky and Edwin Scharff.
- Size: Size: 8vo (200 140 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA