The first UK edition in dustwrapper of this later title by the author of the classic girls story "Anne of Green Gables" which has recently been made into the highly successful TV series, "Anne With an E".
This is an about fine copy in the original blue cloth with impressed title on the front board and gilt titles on the spine. Both the binding and the contents are clean and unmarked. In an about very good unclipped dustwrapper which has some chipping at the base of the spine and some light edge wear with a few short closed tears (see images). Scarce in this condition and seemingly more so than the Canadian and US editions, published in the same year.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good Minus
- Binding Condition: Near Fine
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA