This lot comprises three first (Herbert Jenkins) editions in nice condition but lacking the dust wrappers:
1. Carry On, Jeeves. 1925. A very good copy in the original green cloth with black illustration and lettering. A few small stains (see image) and some very light wear to the cloth, otherwise a nice tight clean unfoxed and unmarked copy.
2. Very Good, Jeeves. 1930. A very good copy in the original orange cloth with black lettering. There is a neat signature and date (21.9.30) on the front pastedown and the spine is a little sunned, otherwise this is a tight, clean and unfoxed copy with slight offsetting to the front free endpaper.
3. Right Ho, Jeeves. 1934. A very good plus copy in the original grey cloth with red lettering. A couple of small faint stains otherwise the cloth is bright and unworn. Internally very clean, fresh and unmarked with no foxing whatsoever.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA