Revised complete edition: 389 pages, frontispiece,2 colour plates, numerous black and white plates, brown imitation leather with a gilt vignette on the upper cover, titled gilt on the spine, distinctive Rowland Ward endpapers, a fine copy in the matching light brown slipcase.
Limitations page reads: Five Hundred copies of this edition have been printed of which this is number 239 Signed by A.R.D. Halse Rowland Ward Publications.
Czech (Kenneth)An Annotated Bibliography of Big Game Hunting Books 1785 - 1999 page 180: Manners, a veteran professional big game hunter and guide in Mozambique, describes his numerous safaris after trophy elephant. There is also a note of hunts after buffalo, eland kudu and other game.
First published in 1986 by Amwell Press, second impression in 1997 by Rowland Ward Publications.
- Overall Condition: A Fine Copy
- Size: 8vo (220 x 150 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA